Profile Middle East is a service provider with more than 20 years of experience in the market which specializes in Technical Field and HR Consultancy Services in the Industrial Sector (Oil & Gas, Engineering, Construction, Commissioning) with our focus on the Middle East region and a worldwide presence.
We are currently selecting for CONTROL ROOM OPERATOR
Ref code: CC_2302_Control Room Operator
• The control room operator is accountable to the control room supervisor for the scheduling of security officers, monitoring check calls, responding to telephone and email queries and administration duties. This will include compliance, statutory, contractual and company regulations and processes.
Education and Experience
• 10+ years in Petrochemical field, Polyethylene projects. Yokogawa systems experience is a MUST;
• Mechanical Engineering or equivalent
CORE WORK ACTIVITIES
• Making sure that all equipments are working properly by running tests and diagnosing problems;
• Monitoring alarms to ensure that equipments are functioning properly;
• Recording data on computer systems or writing down information on paper charts;
• Controlling all plant operations and monitoring plant performance during emergencies to ensure they are functioning correctly;
• Maintaining records of daily operations, including maintenance schedules and equipments performance;
• Responding to alarms by contacting operators at other facilities or initiating emergency response procedures, including Health & Safety records, Incident Forms, and the site occurrence book;
• Responding to emergencies by operating equipments such as alarm systems, generators, pumps, and sprinkler systems;
• Documenting events in a logbook or computerized system to track equipments status and record system performance;
• Monitoring real time data from equipments such as radiation levels or chemical concentrations to ensure that it does not exceed safe limits.
Location: Ruwais, UAE;
Contract duration: 1 year (extendable);
Starting date: June 2023
Working schedule: 10 hours x 6 days
Salary range: N/A
Profile Middle East is an equal opportunity employer. We believe in hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive, people-first culture. We are committed to non-discrimination on any protected basis, or any other basis covered under applicable law.