- Ensure operational running stability, monitor the operation of the plant through the Distributed Control System (DCS) and interact with the concerned parties to obtain the desired goals.
Principle Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensure safe operations.
- Monitor and control the plant process and associated parameters from the Distributed Control System (DCS).
- Monitor and control at all times production volume supplies, conditions and specifications within the contractual and designated agreements shut downs.
- Prepare work plans and procedures as directed by the Senior control room operator and or operation lead.
- Work to the direction of the Senior control room operator in maintaining safe operations and/or ongoing work processes.
- Report immediately abnormalities to other departments as required.
- Complete the daily report for review by supervisory personnel ensuring accuracy and detailed reporting of conditions.
- Assist as required operators in the field.
- Register all important parameters, plant conditions and events in the log book.
- During shift changes, supply all the necessary information to the next team.
- Ensure that all HSE standards and procedures (LOTO, PTW, TBT, JHA) are implemented in the field and documented correctly in the control room.
- Cover for Senior control room operator as and when required and or when suitably skilled.
- Ensure that the regular daily, weekly, monthly and annually checks are followed up by the Field Operators based on the pre-planned schedules.
- Understand the plant P&ID’s drawing, cause & effect matrix and Fire & Gas detection system.
- Comply with all Enerflex HR, Quality, HSE, and all the Company policies, procedure, process, work instructions and guidelines.
- Perform all other duties as assigned by Sr. CCRO or Operations Lead/Plant Manager.
- Technical degree in Industrial Processes, Chemical, Petroleum or equivalent
- Minimum 3 years experience in same role
- Intermediate knowledge of PC tools as, and not limited to, Microsoft office word and excel
- Hands-on knowledge of field operations
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Good English written and spoken command. Arabic is a plus.
- Able to work under pressure and with the team in developing improved work processes for the department
- Motivated, organized, strong problem-solving skills, positive and respectful
Project Duration: For Locals, 1 year + extendable; Expats 2 to 6 months + possible extension
Project: Sadad Project
Working Schedule: 10 hours a day / 6 days a week
Candidate Profile: In/Out Country, can join immediately, have NOC
Start Date: ASAP