Profile Middle East is a service provider with more than 20 years of experience in the market which specializes in Technical Field and HR Consultancy Services in the Industrial Sector (Oil & Gas, Engineering, Construction, Commissioning) with our focus on the Middle East region and a worldwide presence.
We are currently selecting for CONTROL ROOM SUPERINTENDENT
Ref code: CC_2302_Control Room Superintendent
• Responsible for supervising staff and operations of the Detention Facility Control Room; ensures compliance with policies, procedures, and standards; performs Control Room Operator duties as required.
Education and Experience
• 15+ years in Petrochemicals field, Polyethylene projects.
• YOKOGAWA Systems experience is a MUST;
• Mechanical Engineering or equivalent
CORE WORK ACTIVITIES
• Supervises and directs the activities of assigned staff;
• Coordinates, prioritizes, and assigns tasks and projects;
• Tracks and reviews work progress and activities;
• Participates in the recruitment and selection of staff;
• Undertakes disciplinary action as required;
• Conducts performance evaluations;
• Coordinates scheduling of staff to ensure proper operational coverage;
• Overseas operations to identify needs;
• Ensures compliance with regulations;
• Assists with the development of goals, objectives, policies, and procedures;
• Ensures compliance with and effectively implements policies and procedures;
• Conducts meetings and staff training sessions as required;
• Performs department accounting duties as assigned.
Location: Ruwais, UAE;
Contract duration: 1 year (extendable);
Starting date: June 2023
Working schedule: 10 hours x 6 days
Salary range: N/A
Profile Middle East is an equal opportunity employer. We believe in hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive, people-first culture. We are committed to non-discrimination on any protected basis, or any other basis covered under applicable law.