Profile Middle East is a service provider with more than 20 years of experience in the market which specializes in Technical Field and HR Consultancy Services in the Industrial Sector (Oil & Gas, Engineering, Construction, Commissioning) with our focus on the Middle East region and a worldwide presence.
We are currently selecting for CONTROL SYSTEM ENGINEER
Ref code: CR_2309-132_Control System Engineer
Responsible for designing, implementing, and optimizing control systems.
- Coordinating with the software and software test team to refine and develop test plans and to coordinate assistance in debugging the application;
- Performing regular workplace inspections, conducting safety talks and staff meetings;
- Being involved in the accident/incident investigation program;
- Training new employees, correcting unsafe acts or conditions;
- Correcting or commending health and safety performance and conducting performance appraisals for workers’ safety performance;
- Identifying growth and developmental opportunities and on-going training needs of personnel that will provide for an overall positive working environment;
- Recommending equipment improvements which would result in improved quality or greater efficiency;
- Coordinating all mechanical/electrical system modifications with external vendors, paint maintenance personnel and facility engineers;
- Organizing and maintaining all system documentation;
- Designing and implementing software, electrical and mechanical automated system enhancements;
- Identifying, justifying, implementing and supporting capital projects.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical, Instrumentation or Telecommunications Engineering;
- 10+ years of experience during the Commissioning phase of Polyethylene projects.
- Job Location: Ruwais, UAE;
- Contract Duration: 1 year;
- Working schedule: 10 hours x 6 days;
- Starting date: December 2023.
Profile Middle East is an equal opportunity employer. We believe in hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive, people-first culture. We are committed to non-discrimination on any protected basis, or any other basis covered under applicable law.