- Conduct corrosion analysis, studies, and surveys on pipeline and structure to determine corrosion behavior.
- Develop routine and intelligence pigging programs and monitor outcome of such programmes.
- Review inspection reports for pipelines, structures, and facilities to determine the cause of corrosion.
- Provide technical advice on implementation of corrosion control measures; follow up to the implementation phase.
- Provide material selection/analysis services to determine type of material to be used and determine cause of failure.
- Evaluate the adequacy/effectiveness of corrosion control systems on pipeline and structure.
- Carry out studies/analysis on the effect of corrosion due to changes in operations mode.
- Provide technical assessment on corrosion behaviour considering the adequacy of chemicals, metallurgy and protection measures.
- Evaluate intelligent pigging survey results, corrosion and related matters covering corrosion studies related to cathodic protection, intelligent pigging, treatment, prevention, monitoring, and analysis.
- Provide advice on material selection, chemical treatment/analysis on corrosion.
- Set up data for the corrosion management system for all subsea plant equipment/facilities.
- Provide technical assistance to prepare all corrosion related procedures.
- Carry out prequalification of corrosion contractors/consultants for inclusion in company’s bidders list.
- Evaluate facilities integrity and determine their remaining life based on prediction model.
It is requested:
– Knowledge of upstream offshore industry;
– Knowledge of the corrosion monitoring and material selection activities and related deliverables;
– Knowledge of rbi activities;
– Previous exposure to all international related standards (nace, asme, api, iso, dnv, norsok);
– Proven experience in offshore epc projects;
– Knowledge of technical design software tools (ece or predict).
Experience: >14 years in a similar position
Duration of the contract: 6 months (extendable)
Working schedule: 9 hours per day/ 5 days per week