Roles & Responsibilities
- Performs or supervises project cost control activities, develops cost control programs and coordinate integrated cost control activities under standard procedure and system.
- Produce routine project cost and financial reports for submission to field control manager and construction manager.
- Support customer payment application and invoicing process by preparing payment applications accurately and on time.
- Verify bottle neck of collecting money and set up resolution.
- Calculate and record cost impact caused by change order.
- Estimate and record the cost of back charge to subcontractors.
- Review whether vendors estimation is reasonable and meet SECL’s requirements.
- Interfaces with accounting, procurement, engineering and other groups where necessary for the implementation of common cost coding and work breakdown structure across the project.
- Perform basic project cost control activities in accordance with approved procedure.
- SAP Operation.
- Receive and check subcontractor’s invoices.
- Research material price and cost of subcontractor tendency.
- Assist to produce cost report.
- Organize change order history to analyze cost impact.
- Receive vendor’s estimation.
- Collect manpower, work volume and schedule to estimate cost effectively.
- Minimum 5 to 10 year’s experience in Cost Control.
- Project based cost control experience gained within the Oil and Gas industry or Petrochemical Industry.
- Bachelor’s degree in related Engineering Major is preferred.
Skills & Knowledge
- SAP Skills
- Intermediate-to-advanced Microsoft Office (esp Microsoft Excel)
- Comprehensive knowledge on overall cost control
- Candidate to be within Saudi to have transferrable Iqama and should be valid for more than a month.
- If the candidate is holding a Technician Iqama and his qualification is an Engineer then the Candidate should be registered in Saudi Engineering Council or his Engineering Degree to be attested from MOFA-Saudi – Home Country.
Project Location: Hawiyah, KSA
Contract Duration: Permanent
Working Schedule: 10 hrs a day / 6 days a week
Gross Salary (Lumpsum): To be advised
Leave: Every 6 Months 15 days +2 Travel days + ticket to home country