- Responsible for the development of detailed materials take-offs
- Make work order
- Assist with cost analysis for subcontractor change requests/proposals.
- Provides meaningful, accurate historical quantity and cost data
- Conduct area walk around to confirm subcontractor issued quantities
- Review and verify the quantities submitted by the subcontractor as well as calculations, and approve the quantities
- Review drawings and coordinate with discipline engineers where needed, and ensure reviewed drawings are available to all parties
- Review subcontractors monthly invoices, drawings and manuals and monitor as-builds
- Assist with cost analysis for subcontractor change requestes/proposals
- Calculate the quantities caused by change order and estimate cost impact.
Location: Saudi Arabia
Education: Bachelors degree in civil engineering or equivalent.
- Minimum 5 to 10 years experience in cost control.
- Project based civil engineering experience gained within the oil and gas industry or petrochemical industry.
Skills & knowledge:
- Relevant degree subject areas include – surveying, construction, civil engineering, and structural engineering.
- MS Office application proficient
- Must be knowledgeable in cost Estimates and contracts