Profile Middle East is a service provider with more than 20 years of experience in the market which specializes in Technical Field and HR Consultancy Services in the Industrial Sector (Oil & Gas, Engineering, Construction, Commissioning) with our focus on the Middle East region and a worldwide presence.
We are currently selecting for COST CONTROL ENGINEER
Ref code: CR_2311-147_Cost Control Engineer
- Organizing, monitoring and controlling project costs and will define project needs for cost control in accordance with contractual requirements, objectives, and Company procedures;
- Ensuring that all project commitments are accurately reported and will maintain updated final project forecasts and expenditure forecasts.
- Collaborating with project managers to develop detailed project budgets, including estimates for labor, materials, equipment, and other expenses;
- Allocating and monitoring budgets for various project phases and activities;
- Implementing robust cost tracking systems to monitor project expenditures against established budgets;
- Conducting regular cost analysis and variance assessments, identifying areas of overspending or potential cost-saving opportunities;
- Generating accurate and timely cost forecasts, providing reliable projections of project expenses and potential deviations from budgeted figures;
- Preparing comprehensive cost reports for project managers, highlighting key financial metrics and trends;
- Evaluating and processing change orders, assessing their impact on project costs and schedules;
- Ensuring that change orders are documented, approved, and incorporated into the overall project budget;
- Identifying potential cost risks and uncertainties that may impact project budgets;
- Developing and implementing strategies to mitigate cost-related risks and maintaining financial stability;
- Collaborating with procurement teams to negotiate and manage contracts with vendors, subcontractors, and service providers;
- Monitoring vendor performance and compliance with contractual cost agreements;
- Working closely with project teams to identify opportunities for cost optimization without compromising project quality or performance;
- Implementing cost-effective solutions and strategies to enhance project profitability;
- Ensuring compliance with industry regulations, financial reporting standards, and contractual obligations related to cost control;
- Preparing and submitting financial reports as required by regulatory authorities and project stakeholders.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil or Electrical Engineering;
- 6+ years of experience during EPC Railway / Catenary systems projects;
- Fluent level of written and spoken Romanian and English languages.
- Job Location: Timisoara, Romania;
- Contract Duration: 2 years;
- Working schedule: 8 hours x 5 days;
- Starting date: December 2023.
Profile Middle East upholds workplace equality and diversity, assessing candidates solely on merit and potential.