Duties and Responsibilities
– Operate crane under general supervision.
– Manipulate or depress cane controls to regulate speed and direction of crane and hoist movement according to written, verbal, or signal instructions.
– Inspect crane for safety issues on a daily basis (pre & post inspections).
– Determine if any parts are malfunctioning.
– Complete job tickets, service quality summaries, and all other necessary paperwork.
– Lift, position and place machinery, equipment or other large objects at construction sites and industrial facilities.
– Drive trucks to worksites and unload trucks.
– Place blocks and outriggers to prevent capsizing when lifting heavy loads.
– Move levers and pedals to rotate crane on chassis to raise and lower crane boom and to raise and lower load-line.
– Bolt boom sections together to extend or modify boom for pile driving or high lifting.
– Work with in precise limits and standards of accuracy.
– Operate crane according to signals from helper.
– Start and stop crane engine.
– Follow directions carefully.
– Comply with regulations and safety requirements.
– Do any additional tasks that are asked or needed to be completed.
– Computer Knowledge
– Written and Spoken English Communication Skills
– Team work
– Flexibility in working
– Ability to Work Under Pressure
– Great attention to detail with a goal-driven attitude.
Duration: 1 month