– Assist and liaise with vessel operations management, PMI, competent authorities, subcontractors and various functions involved in the supply chain management process in order to ensure that Project equipment & material mobilization/demobilization, customs clearance, tracking, handling, storage and final delivery onto offshore installation vessel are executed in a safe and timely manner.
– Assist in fulfilling Marine Agency services, customs and immigration formalities, food/fuel/fresh waters/material supply and
solid, liquid waste disposal/ crew change. All this in accordance with Project requirements, Corporate guidelines/procedures and HSE/security requirements.
– Assist and Support the Project in accordance with the logistic plan and/or method of statement, under the supervision of the Offshore Project Logistics Coordinator and reporting to the Offshore Project Logistics Manager.
Duties and Responsibilities
– Assist in fulfilling marine operating fleet inward/outward formalities and customs clearance. Moreover assist in obtaining vessels navigation and operational permit/authorization, according to local rules and regulations. Assist and Supervise
Customs formalities from materials receipt up to final transportation offshore onto the installation vessel involved, and vice-versa.
– Assist in providing any type of supply (ship’s spares/consumables, fresh water, bunker, food/catering) that marine operating fleet could require. Support vessel management/HR to assist in general personnel, crew changes and to fulfill immigration formalities.
– Assist and monitor solid/liquid waste disposal services related in particular to offshore installation vessels. Liaise in this respect with HSE function in order to obtain all related licenses, permits (even through certified 3rd party) and make sure that waste is actually disposed according to local applicable rules and legislation.
– Supervise and keep update record of the services rendered by local subcontractors in accordance with related contract/agreement provisions also in view of further periodical invoicing. Issue/request Service Entry/Work Order to regularize these services and release payments. Issue Transport Requests (except for transport of equipment traceable through Company asset tag) according to Project requirements and notify Post Order accordingly.
– Ensure that all materials received are in good conditions through visual inspection and, provided with the documentation needed for the safe handling and storage and in case of any damage or discrepancy, liaise with POS in order to promptly
activate remedial actions and/or notify insurance department.
– Ensure that equipment available (i.e. cranes, forklifts, trucks, reach-stackers, rigging in general, containers, waste skips, gas racks etc.) are fully certified for offshore utilization and suitable to ensure a proper consumables/material
rotation/transportation in accordance with Project procedures and needs.
– Assist in maintaining adequate care and custody of materials and assist in defining and optimize storage requirements (open, sheltered, warehouse, stacking arrangements in case of line pipes) in accordance with materials specific characteristics, project requirement, industries standards, space and stacking requisites, considering any possible
– Assist Vessel storekeeper, VMT and Project Engineers to deliver and distribute standard materials/consumables/equipment offshore in a safe and timely manner according to Project and Vessels requirements guaranteeing also an adequate rotation; assist supply vessel runs, strictly follow HSE guidelines to load/offload materials, prepare shipping and customs documentation for each port call.
– Ensure a proper material tracking upon delivery from/to Logistics base and also from/to the final installation vessel once loaded onto supply vessel and/or cargo barge. Keep consequently a detailed updated data base of the project materials
together with all related documentation.
– Assist PMI, pipe mill, coating subcontractors and/or (in case of Company Provided Items) Clients in order to define and optimize line pipes collection/transportation according to project requirements. Once line pipes are received, cleared and stacked into designated Logistics base storage area, coordinate pipes loading operations on cargo barges/pipe carriers in a safe, timely manner according to Project schedule and requirements.
– Assist QC inspection to maintain a proper line pipes tracking upon delivery from/to coating yard, Logistics base and also from/to the final installation vessel once loaded onto pipe carrier and/or cargo barges. Coordinate with pipe tally officers in charge with Pipe Tracking operations carried out at Site in order to both facilitate and optimize pipes handling/storage accordingly.
– Minimum 5 years of experience in Oil & Gas Industry and/or the same field.
Location: Doha Office, Qatar
Duration: 1 year (extendable)
Working Schedule: 9 hours a day x 5 days a week
Starting Date: ASAP (preferred Candidates currently in Qatar)