– Responsible for the maintenance, improvement, cleaning, and manipulation of data in the business’s operational and analytics databases. Within the functional data integration team the Data-driven Engineer works in order to understand and aid in building the business’ data collection systems.
Duties and Responsibilities
– Provide technical guidance related to data architecture, data models and meta data management
– Maintain architectures such as databases and large-scale processing systems
– Discover opportunities for data acquisition
– Develop data set processes for data modelling, mining and production
– Recommend ways to improve data reliability, efficiency and quality
– Evaluate datasets for accuracy and quality
– Develop best practices for data management, maintenance, reporting and security
– Develop and deploy of innovative big data platforms for advanced analytics and data processing
– Maintain optimized and highly available data pipelines that facilitate deeper analysis and reporting by the Data and Analytics department.
– Minimum 10 years of experience in Oil & Gas Industry and/or the same field.
Location: Doha Office, Qatar
Duration: 1 year (extendable)
Working Schedule: 9 hours a day x 5 days a week
Starting Date: ASAP (preferred Candidates currently in Qatar)