– 4 – 8 years of experience in Production drawings in AUTOCAD/ Inventor 3D or equivalent.
– Able to work with heavy complex Point Cloud Data. – Able to post process Point Cloud Data under minimum supervision.
Qualification and Knowledge
– Drafting degree essential in Structural, Piping or Mechanical.
– Knowledge of Offshore Structures and Ship Design.
– Advanced knowledge of Autodesk AutoCAD 2D and 3D.
– Advanced knowledge of 3D Modeling software: Autodesk Inventor and Solidworks.
– Offshore Oil and Gas experience is beneficial.
– Ship Design and/or experience in Mobile Offshore Units is essential.
– Good understanding of Engineering, Oil and Gas related technical requirements, and
common / best practices.
– Technical knowledge of steel fabrication (piping and structural).
– Knowledge of High Pressure piping (5,000psi, 10,000psi, 15,000psi WP) is beneficial.
– Knowledge of Ballast Water Treatment Systems (BWTS) integrations is beneficial.
– Knowledge of laser scanning and Point Cloud techniques is beneficial.
– General understanding of offshore drilling systems (MPD, C&K, IWOCS, Well Testing, etc.)
Skills and Competencies
– Project Management – Effectively manages projects by appropriately focusing on the critical
– Data Analysis and Problem Solving – Demonstrates the ability to analyse and understand
data and information quickly.
– Collaboration – Works efficiently and inclusively with a range of people, both within and
outside of the organization.
Contract Duration: 3-6 months (extendable)
Location: Jebel Ali Free Zone (Office)
Working Schedule: 5 days (Mon-Fri), 8 am – 6 pm
Starting Date: end of June/Beginning of July
If interested, please send your CV to mailto:email@example.com