– Support in analyzing, organizing and managing the document management processes and activities in accordance with the procedures.
– Provide monitoring of resources and interface with Document Controllers, Function Representatives and Document Service Assistants involved in the Project on Document Management topics.
– Ensure knowledge transfer and preservation of Document Management topics.
Duties and Responsibilities
– Support the organization and logistic analysis of the specific project, as well as the analysis of all involved entities
– Support and assist in defining the Project Document Management Process and set-up the Project Progress Calculation
– Control and monitor Client Approval Process and Document submission to the Client
– Support in defining, organizing and managing the Final Project documents handover to the Client
– Transfer, preserve and maintain the Document Management Knowledge
– Ensure Document Management Methodology and Procedures maintenance and compliance, preparing the relevant project procedures
– Support and assist in organizing and controlling Reports
– Provide Help Desk Support on the Document Management Tools in use.
– Organize Document Register and Master Data list activities
– Ensure training and assistance on Project Document Management topics, including distant sites
– Support the Project Manager and the Risk Owners in minimizing risk impacts and maximizing opportunities identified within the Project
– Control and monitor progress calculation, document list status, workflow, internal distribution, transmittals, etc
– Upload Project Templates and Contractual Documentation into the system
– Control or assist in workflows management and document distribution
– Control documentation formal correctness
– Minimum 5 years of experience in Oil & Gas Industry and/or the same field.
Location: Doha Office, Qatar
Duration: 1 year (extendable)
Working Schedule: 9 hours a day x 5 days a week
Starting Date: ASAP (preferred Candidates currently in Qatar)