Duties and Responsibilities
– Support the organization and logistic analysis of the specific project, as well as the analysis of all involved entities.
– Support and assist in defining the Project Document Management Process and set-up the Project Progress Calculation.
– Control and monitor Client Approval Process and Document submission to the Client.
– Support in defining, organizing and managing the Final Project documents handover to the Client.
– Transfer, preserve and maintain the Document Management Knowledge.
– Ensure Document Management Methodology and Procedures maintenance and compliance, preparing the relevant project procedures.
– Support and assist in organizing and controlling Reports.
– Provide Help Desk Support on the Document Management Tools in use.
– Organize Document Register and Master Data list activities.
– Ensure training and assistance on Project Document Management topics, including distant sites.
– Support the Project Manager and the Risk Owners in minimizing risk impacts and maximizing opportunities identified within the Project.
– Control and monitor progress calculation, document list status, workflow, internal distribution, transmittals, etc.
– Upload Project Templates and Contractual Documentation into the system.
– Control or assist in workflows management and document distribution.
– Control documentation formal correctness.
Location: Doha Office, Qatar
Duration: 1 year (extendable)
Working Schedule: 9 hours a day x 5 days a week
Starting Date: September