Profile Middle East is a service provider with more than 20 years of experience in the market which specializes in Technical Field and HR Consultancy Services in the Industrial Sector (Oil & Gas, Engineering, Construction, Commissioning) with our focus on the Middle East region and a worldwide presence.
We are currently selecting for DOCUMENT CONTROLLER
Ref code: CR_2302-119_ Document Controller
• Maintains organized and updated documents for all project duration using a document management software, uploading, or scanning paper documents, obtaining documents, and ensuring proper and secure archive.
Education and Experience
• 5+ years of experience in Railway field with Etihad Rail standards;
CORE WORK ACTIVITIES
• Copies, scans, and stores documents;
• Checks for accuracy and edits files, like contracts and project documentation issued;
• Reviews and updates technical documents (e.g., manuals and workflows);
• Controlling the flow of documents in and out of the department;
• Distributes project-related copies to internal teams;
• Files documents in physical and digital records;
• Creates templates for future use;
• Retrieves files as requested by employees and clients;
• Reports errors or developments regarding document storage;
• Manages the flow of documentation within the organization;
• Maintains confidentiality around sensitive information and terms of agreement;
Prepare ad-hoc reports on projects as needed.
Location: Abu Dhabi, UAE;
Contract duration: 3 months (extendable);
Starting date: ASAP.
Working schedule: 9 hours x 5 days;
Salary range: N/A
Profile Middle East is an equal opportunity employer. We believe in hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive, people-first culture. We are committed to non-discrimination on any protected basis, or any other basis covered under applicable law.