Duties and Responsibilities
– Plans, Supervises, controls and performs Electrical & Instrumentation construction activities.
– Ensures safe and efficient activities in line with the HSE – QA/QC requirements and with the targets of the project.
– Contributes and ensures the activities meet the technical requirements as per the Detail design and Company’s Standard, ensures the reliability and availability of the materials, highlights problems comings and recommends the E&I Superintendent to take appropriate corrective measures.
– Report to E&I Superintendent and regular contacts with the construction team (mechanical and E&I) in order to keep monitored the real progress and achieve the target of the project.
– The activities include, installation of Electrical and Instrumentation cable ways (i.e. GRP Cable Trays, conduits etc.), Instrument and Electrical Cable Laying, Installation of E&I Items and relevant supports (i.e. Field instruments, JB, Electrical panels, actuated Valves, etc.), Installation and fabrication of primary and secondary hook ups, Installation of earthing system, pre-commissioning and commissioning.
Qualifications & Experience
– 10 / 15 years minimum experience in E&I plant (experience in modularized packages for O&G is preferable).
– Strong experience in construction phases.
– Very good knowledge of English language.
Location: Abu Dhabi
Contract Duration: Minimum 2 years
Starting date: October 2021