Duties and Responsibilities
– Developing electrical equipment and power distribution equipment specifications, as well as preparing electrical load calculations for single and three phase loads.
– Utilizing experience with power system analysis tool to prepare electrical single line drawings, schematics and detail drawings as required.
– Managing and maintaining building services, such as lighting, heating, ventilation and lift systems; and working with renewal energy sources.
– Overseeing maintenance, testing and repair of company-owned electrical equipment; and reporting issues on time to the managing authorities.
– Drawing up project plans, making models, prototypes and circuit diagrams for high and low voltage electrical equipment; and carrying out feasibility studies for new technical developments.
– Minimum of ten (10) years relevant experience in design engineering.
– Experience in maintenance support and / or multidisciplinary major electrical O&G projects.
– Degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent with extensive oil & gas industry experience.