Profile Middle East is a service provider with more than 20 years of experience in the market which specializes in Technical Field and HR Consultancy Services in the Industrial Sector (Oil & Gas, Engineering, Construction, Commissioning) with our focus on the Middle East region and a worldwide presence.
We are currently selecting for ELECTRICAL & INSTRUMENTATION SUPERINTENDENT
Ref code: CR_2307-100_Electrical & Instrumentation Superintendent
To provide a high degree of Electrical & Instrumentation maintenance knowledge to the maintenance teams at all company facilities as per Standard Operating Procedures, HSE values and local regulatory compliance. E&I Superintendent shall ensure the availability of electrical and instrumentation equipment by technical inspections and high-quality repairs through application of Oil & Gas industry best practices.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical or Instrumentation Engineering;
- 15+ years of experience during fabrication of Offshore Oil & Gas projects;
- Native level of written and spoken Chinese language.
CORE WORK ACTIVITIES
- Ensure all E&I activities are executed safely;
- Full knowledge, understanding and endorsement of HSES policies, procedures, rules, regulations and certification requirements;
- Develop and implement construction risk assessments, job safety analysis and safe methods of working;
- Assist in major incident investigation and reporting;
- Assist in the maintenance and audit of the certification process;
- Assist the commercial and planning departments with E&I quotations and appraisals;
- Coordinate with the electrical and instrumentation engineering department for the delivery of drawings in accordance with the construction schedule;
- Ensure that manpower resources including supervision are allocated to projects in accordance with the construction schedule;
- Ensure that electrical subcontractors are working in accordance with the construction schedule;
- Provide project progress reports;
- Ensure all installation activities are carried out in accordance with the applicable rules and regulations;
- Ensure that the client’s site representatives are kept fully appraised of all electrical and instrumentation works;
- Liaise with the procurement supply chain for availability of materials and equipment as required by the construction schedule;
- Coordinate electrical and instrumentation works with other construction disciplines;
- Attend project meetings as directed by the project management team;
- Ensure compliance with Health, Safety, Environmental and Security (HSES) responsibilities.
Location: Qingdao Yard, China;
Contract duration: 1 year;
Starting date: September 2023;
Working schedule: 10 hours x 6 days;
Salary range: N/A.
Profile Middle East is an equal opportunity employer. We believe in hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive, people-first culture. We are committed to non-discrimination on any protected basis, or any other basis covered under applicable law.