Profile Middle East is a service provider with more than 20 years of experience in the market which specializes in Technical Field and HR Consultancy Services in the Industrial Sector (Oil & Gas, Engineering, Construction, Commissioning) with our focus on the Middle East region and a worldwide presence.
We are currently selecting for ELECTRICAL MAINTENANCE SPECIALIST
Ref code: CC_ 2207_ ELECTRICAL MAINTENANCE SPECIALIST
The electrical maintenance specialist is responsible for carrying out installations and repairs on electrical apparatus, systems and electronic features of industrial equipment and machines. He/ she performs all maintenance functions related with electrical systems, and power generation distribution in line with safety operations and maintenance principles to guarantee the smooth functioning of the production facility for field operation work.
Education and Experience
- Affiliated experience of at least two years with outstanding troubleshooting and technical aptitude
- Sufficient familiarity with schematic and electrical, diagrams/illustrations
- Outstanding knowledge with safety, health, and environment regulations
- Ability to work under stress and ascend stairs and ladders
CORE WORK ACTIVITIES
- Organize the work of an electrical team
- Prepare the operations’ details to be realized on electrical installations according to the intervention planning
- Carry out / delegate preventive and corrective maintenance operations on electrical installations according to the intervention planning
- Promptly intervene on electrical defects to minimize production shortages
- Prepare the electrical installations for maintenance works
- Ensure proper follow-up of the electrical devices by regular visits and readings interpretation
- Issue intervention reports in the CMMS
- Follow contractors’ work and participate in installation commissioning
- Interpret readings and visit results and report immediately any alteration of Site electrical status.
- Manage, plan and evaluate team activities
- Participate in the training of electrical technician staff
- Report the executed works to superiors on a regular basis.
Location: Abu Dhabi, UAE
Contract duration: 1 year (extendable)
Starting date: September 2022
Working schedule: 9 hours a day x 5 days a week
Salary range: NA
Profile Middle East is an equal opportunity employer. We believe in hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive, people-first culture. We are committed to non-discrimination on any protected basis, or any other basis covered under applicable law.