– Must have at least 10 years of experience in engineering work in the Petrochemical or Power Generation industry, of which at least 5 years have been performed as E&I Planner / Scheduler.
– Educational qualifications: Diploma or equivalent relevant discipline. Nb. May be required to undertake Competency Based test witnessed by the COMPANY Discipline Engineer.
– Must have a fairly good knowledge & understanding of various process equipment.
– Must be able to read, write and speak English (IELTS 6 Equivalent).
– Must be able to work with computers utilizing Microsoft Windows and Office suite of packages.
– Must be aware of different pipes, gaskets and bolting materials (PEFS and piping class).
– Must be able to read Electrical related technical documentation like data sheets, Electrical drawings, Electrical location plans, hook-up drawings etc.
– Must be able to identify and request for the appropriate materials and equipment for larger jobs.
– Must be able to identify and request for the appropriate support services required during the execution of the work.
– Must be able to identify the appropriate manpower and time required for the execution of the work.
– Must be able to work with Primavera P6 planning software packages.
– Must have experience with resource loading and scheduling to produce progress status reports.
– Must be able to plan/schedule work required for Projects work, new installations of field and smart instrumentation.
– Must be able to plan/schedule work required for engineering work and small plant changes.
– Must be able to prepare a detailed work packs and plans for a small to medium shutdowns.
– Preferably have advanced level knowledge and experience with SAP-PM, CMMS and MS (Microsoft) Access Database along with other MS Office applications.
Location: Abu Dhabi, UAE
Contract Duration: 1 year