- Must have at least 10 years of experience in engineering work in the Petrochemical or Power Generation industry, of which at least 5 years have been performed as E&I Planner / Scheduler.
- Educational qualifications: Diploma or equivalent relevant discipline. Nb. May be required to undertake Competency Based test witnessed by the COMPANY Discipline Engineer.
- Must have a fairly good knowledge & understanding of various process equipment.
- Must be able to read, write and speak English (IELTS 6 Equivalent).
- Must be able to work with computers utilizing Microsoft Windows and Office suite of packages.
- Must be aware of different pipes, gaskets and bolting materials (PEFS and piping class).
- Must be able to read Electrical related technical documentation like data sheets, Electrical drawings, Electrical location plans, hook-up drawings etc.
- Must be able to identify and request for the appropriate materials and equipment for larger jobs.
- Must be able to identify and request for the appropriate support services required during the execution of the work.
- Must be able to identify the appropriate manpower and time required for the execution of the work.
- Must be able to work with Primavera P6 planning software packages. Must have experience with resource loading and scheduling to produce progress status reports.
- Must be able to plan/schedule work required for Projects work, new installations of field and smart instrumentation.
- Must be able to plan/schedule work required for engineering work and small plant changes.
- Must be able to prepare a detailed work packs and plans for a small to medium shutdowns.
- Preferably have advanced level knowledge and experience with SAP-PM, CMMS and MS (Microsoft) Access Database along with other MS Office applications.
Location: Doha, Qatar
Contract Duration: 1 year
Working Hours: 60 hours per week
Food, Accommodation and Transportation (Camp) – PROVIDED
Private Health and Medical insurance – PROVIDED