Profile Middle East is a service provider with more than 20 years of experience in the market which specializes in Technical Field and HR Consultancy Services in the Industrial Sector (Oil & Gas, Engineering, Construction, Commissioning) with our focus on the Middle East region and a worldwide presence.
We are currently selecting for ELECTRICAL SUPERVISOR
Ref code: CR_2309-132_Electrical Supervisor
Responsible for supervising the installation, commissioning, operation, and maintenance of electrical systems.
- Planning and developing work schedules, equipment usage schedules, priority of electrical expenditures, and procedures for equipment and appliance maintenance;
- Assisting the Commissioning Team during critical activities including plant start-up, shutdown and emergencies;
- Ensuring compliance with all regulatory, statutory and company requirements;
- Preparing functional procedures and documentation for technical details on electrical area;
- Liaising with vendor during site visits to ensure safe start-up of plant facilities;
- Assisting in coordinating response to emergencies if required;
- Assisting in carrying out pre and post and intermediate site electrical inspection visits and undertake quality checks on completed work, or work in progress as required.
- Ensuring proper handling and maintenance of electrical equipment;
- Troubleshooting and repairing electrical issues/malfunctioning when required;
- Estimating and preparing budgets;
- Coordinating with on-site personnel to ensure proper work-flow;
- Coordinating with the on-site Electrical Engineer to review any design requirements.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering;
- 10+ years of experience during Commissioning phase of Polyethylene projects.
- Job Location: Ruwais, UAE;
- Contract Duration: 1 year;
- Working schedule: 10 hours x 6 days;
- Starting date: December 2023.
Profile Middle East is an equal opportunity employer. We believe in hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive, people-first culture. We are committed to non-discrimination on any protected basis, or any other basis covered under applicable law.