Duration: 1 year
Preferred nationality: Indians, Egyptians
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical/ Civil/ Electrical Engineering or equivalent
- Total 8 years experience as Contract Engineer mainly for maintenance & service contracts. Out of which 5 years should be in Oil or Petrochem industries.
- Good knowledge of English language
- Have experience in MS Excel, MS Word and other related computer applications.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Individually prepare tender documents for various kind of tenders for client.
- Coordinating and controlling the activities of contracts.
- Prepare contract cost estimation.
- Have done pre-qualification & shortlisting of bidders
- Participating in service/projects contracts pre-tender meetings and bid evaluation.
- Compiling information and forwarding draft contract specifications, terms, and scope of work of service/ projects contracts to Commercial Department for further processing to facilitate approvals/ awards of the same.
- Verifying and editing contracts documentation ensuring that the Company tendering procedures are met. Coordinating incorporation of comments from various departments/ agencies to finalize the contracts documents.
- Coordinating between Contractors, Purchasing & Contracts Division in Commercial Department, and refineries regarding the monitoring and execution of contracts.
- Reviewing and assisting in preparation of monthly contracts status report.
- Maintaining the project contract files and Contractor performance records.
- Reviewing and processing award recommendation including obtaining technical/ commercial clarification from bidders through Commercial Department.
- Reviewing and processing of Contractors’ claims, Change Orders and Variation Orders.