Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for leading and supervising a team of engineers as they develop, test, modify, and create solutions to technical problems. He makes detailed plans to accomplish goals. Manage and coordinate activities of his unit with other units or organizations.
- Supervise and lead engineers and technicians who design plan and develop projects. He oversees the production and quality control
- He manages the maintenance of the industrial plants
- He coordinates the engineers and discusses with them about lay out project specifications
- He writes performance reviews and solves internal issues.
- Develop cost estimates. Draft proposals and reports for clients.
- Train and mentor other engineers and supporting staff.
- Establish administrative policies, procedures, and standards
- Review, approve, or modify product designs.