– To identify actions needed to improve personnel risk awareness, discipline, communication and reporting/feedback attitude and, in general, personnel safety and environmental behaviour.
– To identify and advice on HSE training requirements for both company and contractor’s personnel.
– To ensure that the HSE training is properly carried out.
– To prepare the protection measures in case of accidental H2S leak.
– To collaborate with the Safety specialist in order to schedule functional inspections and to monitor the reliability and efficiency of the site protection measures in case of accidental H2S leak or air pollution: H2S and SO2 detection, alarm, emergency and monitoring equipment, the personnel protective equipment, the availability of telecommunication facilities, the evacuation instruction and procedures, the escape means.
– To ensure proper and comprehensive on site reporting of accidents, anomalies and degraded situations.
– To identify pertinent corrective action and to monitor their implementation.
– To carry out studies to identify, assess and mitigate Environmental risk.
– To ensure that the accident “cause tree analysis” is carried out.
– To lead or to participate in the investigation of major accidents.
– To ensure that the emergency response systems perform efficiently and are regularly tested.
– To prepare the purchase order of the needed equipment.
– To schedule the Environmental inspections.
– To ensure that Environmental supervision level is adequate and to identify possible improvements.
Location: Qatar (Site)
Duration: 12 months (extendable) with Rotation
Schedule: 10 hours a day x 6 days a week
Food and Accommodation: Provided
Joining Date: July 2021