– Ensure time and quality in the delivery of Goods and documents indicated in the Purchase Order and ensure the suitability of Goods, thus preventing extra costs, delays or other disruptions in the execution of projects, by promoting/suggesting any
corrective actions that may be necessary during the production and/or assembly of the Goods.
– Monitor the progress of the supplies status during the entire supply execution period to achieve contractual delivery date.
– Manage requests for early delivery or postponed delivery in accordance with the project requirements.
Duties and Responsibilities
– Review Purchase Order and all the contractual documentation in order to detect discrepancies and prevent any misunderstanding that could potentially cause delays.
– Contact the Vendor to check correct receipt and interpretation of the Purchase Order, expediting the issuance of acknowledge of the order.
– Ensure that the vendor supply schedule covers all the supply cycle phases (engineering, procurement, construction, inspection, preparation for shipment and transport) and its compliance with contract delivery terms and dates.
– Provide reliable and up-to-date information on supply progress status according to the delivery criticality.
– Monitor all supply chain phases to timely identify and manage any potential cause of delay, and mitigate delays already detected.
– Ensure timely availability of suitable shipping documentation to allow the shippingand transportation of the purchased materials.
– Ensure timely identification and management of “dual use”.
– Guarantee SAP exhaustive and punctual updating.
– Ensure the correct issuance of Goods Receipts and release of achieved Milestones. Ensure continuous correct forecasting of Milestones achievement as well as Goods expected delivery dates.
– Support Liquidated Damages competent function to properly evaluate the reason of delay.
Support competent function in the definition of Vendor variation request/claims.
Location: Doha, Qatar (Office Based)
Duration: 12 months (extendable)
Working Schedule: 9 hours a day x 5 days a week
Starting Date: ASAP