Profile Middle East is a service provider with more than 20 years of experience in the market which specializes in Technical Field and HR Consultancy Services in the Industrial Sector (Oil & Gas, Engineering, Construction, Commissioning) with our focus on the Middle East region and a worldwide presence.
We are currently selecting for FABRICATION METHODS ENGINEER
Ref code: CR_2305-100_Fabrication Methods Engineer
- Being responsible for technical integrity and compliance with estimated costs and deadlines throughout the various fabrication phases of the project;
- Performing directly fabrication tasks to guarantee the quality of the product for methods requirements.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering;
- 10+ years of experience during fabrication of offshore Oil & Gas projects.
CORE WORK ACTIVITIES
- Ensuring the compliance with the QA/QC and HSE requirements;
- Reporting to Offshore Method Lead;
- Drawing up a general fabrication schedule as stipulated by the contract to be revised by the Project;
- Identifying technical problems and make the necessary decisions within the limitations imposed by contractual requirements;
- Drawing up definitions and detailed specifications of tasks and sub-tasks or supervising their drafting by other resources if requested;
- Defining materials or services to be purchased within the allocated resource budget, in conjunction with his direct responsible;
- Approving all technical design necessary for the purchase and/or construction of products to be supplied to the Client;
- Participating to meetings to examine and, if necessary, auditing the technical design, taking part in technical examinations with the Client.
- Notifying his direct responsible and Project Manager of any problems occurring with any other fabrication areas;
- Performing all tfabrications verifications and calculations necessary for the methodology to be implemented;
- Supervising and verifying the drafting describing the methodology to be implemented;
- Summarising and clarifying in a manual all methodology activities, clearly identifying the show stoppers (if any);
- Transferring inside the manual all useful data derived by analyses performed by others;
- Ensuring that all operation people in the yard receive all useful data in term of reports, manuals, drawings;
- Being responsible to verify equipments and materials.
Location: Qingdao Yard, China;
Contract duration: 1 year;
Starting date: September 2023;
Working schedule: 10 hours x 6 days;
Salary range: N/A.
Profile Middle East is an equal opportunity employer. We believe in hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive, people-first culture. We are committed to non-discrimination on any protected basis, or any other basis covered under applicable law.