Profile Middle East is a service provider with more than 20 years of experience in the market which specializes in Technical Field and HR Consultancy Services in the Industrial Sector (Oil & Gas, Engineering, Construction, Commissioning) with our focus on the Middle East region and a worldwide presence.
We are currently selecting for FABRICATION OPERATIONS MANAGER
Ref code: CC_2301_Fabrication Operations Manager
• Ensure operational activities efficiency and effectiveness and that all the operative teams achieve their objectives for the realization of projects carried out in Fabrication Yard.
Education and Experience
• 15+ years in Oil & Gas field;
• Mechanical Engineering or equivalent
CORE WORK ACTIVITIES
• Promote safe works practices and environmental protection, ensuring that quality and safety standards are respected;
• Ensure the coordination of operative activities of the Yard, managed directly or through sub-contractors, in order to guarantee the compliance of products to technical and qualitative requirements and to the timing and cost established in project plans;
• Ensure that yields related to operative activities are met with a view to cost optimization;
• Highlight and report to competent yard functions all deviations from project budget;
• Participate to the definition of overall yard projects programs, operative strategies, and budgets within the specified area of competence, ensuring that all operative resources are properly allocated based on project’s needs;
• Propose the sizing of operative teams based on yard workload;
• Anticipate needs and requirements of additional manpower for execution of project activities suggesting optimal allocation of external resources already available at yard;
• Monitor, manage and/or coordinate all production, quality control, production planning and control and production engineering and methods activities;
• Evaluate all yard related investments, identifying obsolete or unused equipment and assets;
• Prepare all risk and opportunity analyses related to fabrication operations activities;
• Guarantee an optimal use of the Fabrication Yard (including yard assets dedicated to Fabrication activities), defining the most suitable technical-managerial solutions in terms of work and assembling scheduling, constructability, and feasibility;
• Manage a network of interfaces, relating with other functions and subcontractors;
• Ensure that the corporate guidelines, procedures and standards are observed and contribute to their correct application in the Yard;
• Ensure that project technical documentation is kept;
• Promote continuous improvement process, also through lean techniques and method;
• Cooperates in the definition of incentives for operative yard personnel;
• Identifies improvement opportunities for managing material leftovers at yard.
Location: Karimun yard, Indonesia
Contract duration: 1 year (extendable);
Starting date: March 2023
Working schedule: 10 hours x 6 days
Salary range: N/A
Profile Middle East is an equal opportunity employer. We believe in hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive, people-first culture. We are committed to non-discrimination on any protected basis, or any other basis covered under applicable law.