Scope of work
- Provide engineering support to the Client site Team for the interpretation of SN and vendor technical documentation, if necessary. To this end, liaise himself with the Home Office and Vendors for getting their technical support, when needed
- Keep the technical file updated on the base of the latest issue from the Home Office and Vendors
- Be the counterpart of the Client for all matters regarding the engineering work.
- Coordinate the interfaces among the Client and the Home Office for matters regarding the engineering and documentation.
- Verify with the Home Office specialists the technical acceptability of eventual modifications of drawings requested by the Client.
- Coordinate the flow of information regarding the SN and vendor technical documentation.
- Provide engineering support to the pre-Commissioning Team
- Location: to be discussed
- Duration (Indicative) – 2,5 months (This period is indicative and can be changed during the contractual period according to the real site condition and needs)
- Schedule – 6 days a week/ 10 hours a day
- Starting date (on Site) – to be discussed
To be considered that the approved candidate needs to spend (at least)1 week in Italy, before departure, in order to be instructed about the project and duties.