Duties and Responsibilities
– Assess equipment condition, issue repair recommendations, and plan for future repairs or replacement of equipment.
– Write inspection summary reports and deliver presentation of results.
– Conduct shop inspections of equipment to ensure compliance to standard specifications, customer requirements, engineering specifications and all applicable industry codes.
– Conduct inspections of equipment at the process plant.
– Monitoring compliance to applicable codes, practices, QA/QC policies, performance standards and specifications.
– Assign responsibilities and mentor project team.
– Cooperate and communicate effectively with project manager and other project participants to provide assistance and engineering support.
– Review engineering deliverable sand initiate appropriate corrective actions.
– Assists in preparation and implementation of Project Execution Plan (PEP).
– Coordinate bills of materials issuance for construction and equipment.
– Support Project Manager and ensure timely addressing of project contractual deliverables.
– Minimize non-recoverable and risk management issues of the company.
– Organize field work and assign technician sand staff specialists to tasks.
Duration: 6 months
Working Hours: 10 hours a day x 6 days a week
Starting Date: ASAP