Profile Middle East is a service provider with more than 20 years of experience in the market which specializes in Technical Field and HR Consultancy Services in the Industrial Sector (Oil & Gas, Engineering, Construction, Commissioning) with our focus on the Middle East region and a worldwide presence.
We are currently selecting for FIELD ENGINEERING COORDINATOR
Ref code: CR_2302-100_Field Engineering Coordinator
• Manage and supervise the engineering activities at site/yard to support the construction work and to define the solution of engineering problems during construction, interfacing with Technical Manager and office project teams.
Education and Experience
• 15+ years in Oil & Gas offshore platform projects
• Degree in Engineering (preference Structural/Mechanical); or equivalent
CORE WORK ACTIVITIES
• Participate to Detail Engineering Phase for Construction related issues;
• Identify the planning issues in terms of field engineering;
• Ensure the interfaces with the Fabrication team (HSE, Construction Engineering, Site material management, Quality Control, Supervision and Commissioning and start up) and assist it as needed;
• Manage the yard queries including material substitution. Revert to the Head Office or yard Engineering Team when needed for securing the technical answers;
• Keep record of the changes and additions made to the documents as a result of construction and commissioning requirements until the as built drawings are prepared;
• Check the conformity and congruence of technical documentation received from Head Office making it available to the Discipline Superintendent;
• Ensure the analysis of engineering, materials and construction nonconformities encountered at yard assuring the involvement of the competent Head Office department in the determination and approval of corrective action;
• Analyze the technical aspects of the feasibility of the work, providing information on the actual availability of documents and materials;
• Coordinate the engineering activities for site procurement;
• Send, for approval, to the competent Head Office department proposed design modifications before carrying out the work;
• Coordinate Field Specialist Engineer activities in relation with changes to technical documents, feasibility technical analysis, non-conformities;
• Ensure interface with vendors representatives together with the relevant Field Specialist Engineer or Discipline Superintendent;
• Collaborate with Fab Manager to plan the material collection from warehouse, evaluating the need to purchase in case of shortage;
• Attend the daily/weekly meeting with site team, subcontractors, and client;
• Coordinate the as built mark-up with site discipline engineers/subcontractors
Location: Karimun Yard (Indonesia)
Contract duration: 1 year (extendable)
Starting date: ASAP.
Working schedule: 10 hours x 6 days
Salary range: N/A
Profile Middle East is an equal opportunity employer. We believe in hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive, people-first culture. We are committed to non-discrimination on any protected basis, or any other basis covered under applicable law.