Profile Middle East is a service provider with more than 20 years of experience in the market which specializes in Technical Field and HR Consultancy Services in the Industrial Sector (Oil & Gas, Engineering, Construction, Commissioning) with our focus on the Middle East region and a worldwide presence.
We are currently selecting for FIELD ENGINEERING MANAGER
Ref code: CR_ 2305-100_Field Engineering Manager
The Field Engineering Manager manages and supervises the engineering activities on site and defines solutions to engineering problems that may arise during construction.
Education and Experience
- Engineering degree;
- 15 years of experience in engineering with OFFSHORE Oil & Gas EPC projects;
CORE WORK ACTIVITIES
- Plan Field Engineer Mobilization;
- Organize Field Office documentation;
- Inspect the construction engineering activities;
- Follow-up the red markup copies for the final As Built, prepare As-Built for minor changes;
- Prepare Field Change Note to submit to Client;
- Interface with engineering office, requesting verification of documents with major changes;
- Identify clashes and transfer to engineering any information to be solved;
- Support the Engineering during design verification, review, validation, and close-out;
- Verify MTO and identify shortages;
- Preparation of support drawing to clarify construction details;
- Participate in construction/Engineering meetings with the client and/or internally;
- Providing technical support to the project manager, construction manager, supervisor, and foremen;
- Support Quality Control handing over documents for Inspection;
- Assist QA/QC with required testing, test-pack, and mechanical completion;
- Support the Procurement department for materials data sheet review;
- Preparation of Procedure, Method Statement and MR if required.
Location: Karimun yard, Indonesia;
Contract duration: 6 months (extendable);
Starting date: ASAP;
Working schedule: 10 hours x 6 days;
Salary range: N/A
Profile Middle East is an equal opportunity employer. We believe in hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive, people-first culture. We are committed to non-discrimination on any protected basis, or any other basis covered under applicable law.