Profile Middle East is a service provider with more than 20 years of experience in the market which specializes in Technical Field and HR Consultancy Services in the Industrial Sector (Oil & Gas, Engineering, Construction, Commissioning) with our focus on the Middle East region and a worldwide presence.
We are currently selecting for FIELD ENGINEERING MANAGER
Ref code: CR_ 2301-136_ Field Engineering Manager
The Field Engineering Manager manages and supervises the engineering activities on site and defines solutions to engineering problems that may arise during construction.
Education and Experience
• Engineering degree;
• Good knowledge (written and spoken) of English;
• At least 10 years of experience in engineering with Oil &Gas EPC projects;
• At least 5 years of experience in a Managerial role;
• Knowledge of Pre-commissioning and Commissioning;
• Good interpersonal, strong communication skills and a highly self-motivated individual is a must.
CORE WORK ACTIVITIES
The Field Engineering Manager will be responsible for the following activities:
• Plan Field Engineer Mobilization;
• Organize Field Office documentation;
• Inspect the construction engineering activities;
• Follow-up the red markup copies for the final As Built, prepare As-Built for minor changes;
• Prepare Field Change Note to submit to Client;
• Interface with engineering office, requesting verification of documents with major changes;
• Identify clashes and transfer to engineering any information to be solved;
• Support the Engineering during design verification, review, validation, and close-out;
• Verify MTO and identify shortages;
• Preparation of support drawing to clarify construction details;
• Participate in construction/Engineering meetings with the client and/or internally;
• Providing technical support to the project manager, construction manager, supervisor, and foremen;
• Support Quality Control handing over documents for Inspection;
• Assist QA/QC with required testing, test-pack, and mechanical completion;
• Support the Procurement department for materials data sheet review;
• Preparation of Procedure, Method Statement and MR if required.
Location: Dammam, Saudi Arabia;
Contract duration: 1 year (possible extension);
Starting date: ASAP
Working schedule: 6 days x 10 hours;
Salary range: N/A
Profile Middle East is an equal opportunity employer. We believe in hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive, people-first culture. We are committed to non-discrimination on any protected basis, or any other basis covered under applicable law.