He executes the activities pertaining to his discipline in compliance with the quality requirements, health/environmental/safety regulations and following the stated procedures.
He can operate in one of the following different fields according to the specific project:
- Oil And gas
He reports to the Operation Shift Supervisor.
He is assigned to the Project by AVIMP Head of Department.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Operating in field, under the instruction of the KOB, he is responsible to maintain in operation under safe condition the plant/unit/equipment at the MCR or maximum efficiency point keeping the production or other detectable parameter at higher point. In case of trip or partial load, have to operate and remove the constraint and increase again the load.
- During the commissioning of the systems:
- He keeps records of all activities performed in the log book
- Overlap his colleague to bring all remarks and happenings of the plant during his shift off.
- Read carefully the written handovers in the Control Room logbook.
- Apply lockout and other safety procedures for equipment under maintenance.
- He follows Shift Supervisor and Desk Operator instructions to operate the plant in field being physically present close to the starting machine or any other equipment.
- Checks for smoke leaks, noises, vibrations, fluid levels, instrument readings and every possible anomaly.
Starting Date: ASAP