- Provide process engineering & mechanical technical support to internal & external projects in the field services team. Responsibilities include; Support field services as directed by management internationally, gas compressor maintenance & overhauls, pre-/commissioning & commissioning activities, detailed report writing, audits, troubleshooting & debottlenecking of all related equipment.
Principle Duties and Responsibilities
- Travel internationally for start up and commissioning of natural gas compressors and natural gas processing facilities.
- Travel to remote locations to support customers with maintenance, overhauls and troubleshooting of all plant equipment.
- Work closely with key stakeholders to resolve application and engineered design difficulties between the field and engineering.
- Create, update, track and complete commissioning reports over the tenure of extended jobs for the successful completion.
- Prepare punch list reports and determine corrective measures for on-site problems.
- Develop, implement and optimize CMMS processes and procedures in Company’s SAP Enterprise software.
- Participate in plant pre-com / commissioning & start up. Assist site team’s with training & knowledge transfer entering O&M phases.
- Maintain cleanliness, order and housekeeping of all equipment and workplaces while on customer and company locations.
- Comfortable in the field or office, capable of working with diverse international teams, able to resolve disputes and build consensus.
- Comply with all Enerflex HR, Quality, HSE, and all the Company policies, procedures, processes, work instructions and guidelines.
- Perform all other duties as assigned by Supervisor / Manager.
- Minimum Bachelors degree in Chemical or Mechanical Engineering
- Minimum of 5 years hands on experience of greenfield gas plant development and mechanical equipment with High level of experience with propane mechanical refrigeration screw compressor
- Experienced in hands on training for respective systems within the scope of work (train the trainer principle)
- Mechanical refrigeration process technician background with engine and reciprocating compressor experience or an Engine and compression technician background with solid mechanical refrigeration credentials is a must
- Systematic with able to focus on proper documentation, organization and communication to support different facets of work
- Knowledgeable about engine manufacturers and engine control equipment, Caterpillar, Waukesha, Altronic controls
- Conversant with commissioning and testing and start up of process, utility system and equipment
- Must have experience in reviewing Process Flow Diagrams, Isometric Diagrams, and P&IDs
- Thorough understanding of plant and pipeline operations, hydrocarbon process technologies, process modeling
- Strong customer facing ,Leadership, interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong English verbal and written communication skills, Arabic is a plus
- Conversant computer skills in Microsoft Office, SAP maintenance management, WinPCS or equivalent construction, commissioning
Contract duration: Permanent
Rotation: 5 weeks on / 5 weeks off
Working schedule: 12 hours a day / 7 days a week