- Perform day to day safe operation and E&I maintenance activities to achieve operational stability, improvement of and equipment and plant conditions, accomplishment of production targets, HSE compliance and production efficiency.
Principle Duties and Responsibilities
- Perform safe and productive operation and maintenance activities.
- Conduct PMs, daily checks, testing such as loop testing, megger testing, PLC analysis, control panel and systems troubleshooting, panel.
- Provide supervisor feedback to improve project performance & assist with completing PM reports & other documentation.
- Keep track of electrical equipment and instrumentation performance, daily log books, follow maintenance schedules and plans.
- Repair and troubleshoot, alternators, transmitters, flow meters, breakers, switch gear, switches, valves, control panels and engine ignition.
- Respond to customer call-outs and emergency requirements. Develop customer relationships to further field service work.
- Support site leadership with spare parts management that includes inventory levels and counts, Min-max, parts movement tracking.
- Assist with equipment and plant operations and troubleshooting.
- Maintain cleanliness, order and housekeeping of equipment’s and plant.
- Comply with all Enerflex HR, Quality, HSE, and all the Company policies, procedures, processes, work instructions and guidelines.
- Perform all other duties as assigned by Supervisor/Manager.
- Minimum Electrical Diploma or engineering certificate
- Minimum 3 years experience in similar work environment
- O&M of Waukesha, Caterpillar and Ariel compressors, be ready and willing to learn on new equipment
- Possess well rounded knowledge of engine and compressor performance and operations
- Able to converse in English. Arabic is a plus
- Intermediate knowledge of PC tools as, and not limited to, Microsoft office MS Word and MS Excel
- Able to read/understand P&ID and Wiring schematics including single line diagrams
- Able to work under pressure with the team in developing improved work processes for the department
- Motivated, organized, strong problem-solving skills, positive and respectful
Contract duration: Permanent
Rotation: 5 weeks on / 5 weeks off
Working schedule: 12 hours a day / 7 days a week