Profile Middle East is a service provider with more than 20 years of experience in the market which specializes in Technical Field and HR Consultancy Services in the Industrial Sector (Oil & Gas, Engineering, Construction, Commissioning) with our focus on the Middle East region and a worldwide presence.
We are currently selecting for FIELD TELECOM ENGINEER
Ref code: CR_2308-100_Field Telecom Engineer
- Responsible for maintaining and incorporating new cost-effective solutions through Engineering Standards and Design Best Practices.
- Dealings with vendors, manufacturers, and/or design firms where expert telecom engineering advice is required.
- Responsible for leading the team to develop full spectrum engineering standards within the telecom engineering field.
- Working with design contractors to review specification sheets and support EPC contract design reviews.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Telecommunications, Electrical Engineering, or a related field;
- 10+ years of experience with Offshore Fixed Facilities in EPC Oil & Gas sector;
- Previous experience with SAUDI ARAMCO is a must;
- Previous experience in Site Surveys in Brownfield projects;
- Previous experience in Technical Bid Evaluation;
- Familiar with SPI and 3D model design reviews.
CORE WORK ACTIVITIES
- Originating and carrying out engineering studies to determine potential problems and remedies to existing problems, resolve complex technical problems, and review data sheets for telecom;
- Inspecting installations in factories and at the field;
- Troubleshooting complex telecom system issues in operational facilities;
- Developing and maintaining engineering standards and design best practices;
- Developing and reviewing material takeoffs and data sheets for telecom equipment;
- Reviewing and evaluating the capabilities of vendors and contractors to determine their acceptability to perform major services;
- Acting as the department representative in dealings with vendors and manufacturers;
- Working on task forces assigned to investigate incidents or solve specific problems;
- Performing cost analyses and valuing engineering studies as appropriate;
- Undertaking special assignments requiring extensive technical experience and discretion when dealing with outside organizations.
Location: Sharjah, UAE;
Contract duration: 6 months;
Starting date: September 2023;
Working schedule: 9 hours x 5 days;
Salary range: N/A.
Profile Middle East is an equal opportunity employer. We believe in hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive, people-first culture. We are committed to non-discrimination on any protected basis, or any other basis covered under applicable law.