Profile Middle East is a service provider with more than 20 years of experience in the market which specializes in Technical Field and HR Consultancy Services in the Industrial Sector (Oil & Gas, Engineering, Construction, Commissioning) with our focus on the Middle East region and a worldwide presence.
We are currently selecting for FPSO PRODUCTION SUPERINTENDENT
Ref code: CR_2302-100_FPSO Production Superintendent
• Overseeing department operations and staffing to reach production deadlines. Training and overseeing staff, including in safety and regulatory compliance. Adjusting schedules, obtaining materials, maintaining equipment, and improving product flow.
Education and Experience
• 15+ years in Oil & Gas Offshore/FPSO projects.
• Mechanical Engineering
CORE WORK ACTIVITIES
• Reviewing safety procedures to ensure compliance with company standards;
• Coordinating with suppliers to ensure that materials are available when needed;
• Ensuring that equipments are functioning properly and that work environments are safe and comfortable for workers;
• Scheduling shifts and overseeing daily operations to ensure that production goals are met;
• Overseeing employee training on equipment operation and safety procedures;
• Managing the hiring of new employees to face the workload;
• Monitoring inventory levels to ensure that the right number of materials are on hand to meet demand;
• Working with engineers to design new products or improve existing products;
• Maintaining relationships with vendors to ensure smooth delivery of materials;
1st phase in UAE
Location: Dubai Drydocks (UAE);
Contract duration: 6 weeks;
Starting date: ASAP;
Working schedule: 10 hours x 6 days.
Salary range: N/A
2nd phase in IVORY COAST
Location: Ivory Coast, Offshore Platform;
Contract duration: 6 months (extendable);
Starting date: May 2023
Working schedule: 12 hours x 7 days;
Salary range: N/A
Profile Middle East is an equal opportunity employer. We believe in hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive, people-first culture. We are committed to non-discrimination on any protected basis, or any other basis covered under applicable law.