Profile Middle East is a service provider with more than 20 years of experience in the market which specializes in Technical Field and HR Consultancy Services in the Industrial Sector (Oil & Gas, Engineering, Construction, Commissioning) with our focus on the Middle East region and a worldwide presence.
We are currently selecting for FULL STACK DEVELOPER
Ref code: CR_2304-141_Full Stack Developer
Responsible for software/database programming and development, proficient in both front and back end coding. Designing user interactions, developing servers and databases for website functionality and coding for online platforms.
Education and Experience
- Degree in Computer Science;
- Minimum 3 years of experience in similar position;
- Back end and front end experience;
- Ability to research problems, identify a root cause, and recommend and implement a solution.
- Developers who are used to operating in the Microsoft ecosystem building distributed applications in an agile environment;
- Experience of building RESTful services in data-centric solutions would be required;
- Experience of deploying and running those solutions in AWS;
- Experience working with NodeJS;
- Experience working with ReactJS;
- Experience working with Sass;
- Experience working with Knex;
- Experience working with Objection.js;
- Experience working with NextJS;
- Experience working with SocketIO;
- Experience working with RabbitQ;
- Knowledge of Event-Driven Design;
- Excellent English communication skills.
- Principally TSQL with SQL Server.
- Experience of other non-relational databases would be advantageous.
- Building automated pipelines to build, test, deploy, and report.
- Experience with Unit Testing;
- Experience with UI creating and management;
- Experience in testing and measuring non-functional requirements is an advantage.
CORE WORK ACTIVITIES
- Participating in the product development cycle, from idea generation to client delivery;
- Development of product by the implementation of new features and functions;
- Refining, maintaining and improving existing products and features;
- Collaborate internally and communicate cross functional regarding usage and configuration of product features;
- Estimation of development;
- Unit Testing;
- Support colleagues and contribute to collective understanding.
Location: Romania, remote job;
Contract duration: Long-term;
Starting date: ASAP;
Working schedule: 8 hours x 5 days;
Salary range: N/A.
Profile Middle East is an equal opportunity employer. We believe in hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive, people-first culture. We are committed to non-discrimination on any protected basis, or any other basis covered under applicable law.