Profile Middle East is a service provider with more than 20 years of experience in the market which specializes in Technical Field and HR Consultancy Services in the Industrial Sector (Oil & Gas, Engineering, Construction, Commissioning) with our focus on the Middle East region and a worldwide presence.
We are currently selecting for FURNACE SUPERINTENDENT
Ref code: CR_2302-131_ Furnace Superintendent
Education and Experience
• Education: Mechanical Engineering
• Experience with Vacuum/Gas fired furnaces in a production environment.
• IT Proficient (experience of Excel/Word).
• Good organizational skills (multi-tasker).
• Team player.
• Hands-on role – must be fit & capable of loading/unloading/being on their feet all day.
CORE WORK ACTIVITIES
• Operate all furnaces; ensure correct procedures and specifications are followed.
• Quality checks all furnace cycles.
• Organize/Schedule all kiln loads for each furnace to ensure maximum capacity is achieved and to ensuring parts meet deadlines.
• To organize workloads for two furnace loading operators.
• Log any malfunctions with the maintenance department.
• To implement TPM in conjunction with the maintenance department.
• To aid in design and selection of any kiln furniture/equipment required.
• To carry out any process calibration checks regarding the furnaces.
Location: Asyut, Egypt
Contract duration: min 6 months / max 18 months
Starting date: ASAP.
Rotation: 50 days on / 10 days off
Working schedule: N/A
Salary range: N/A
Profile Middle East is an equal opportunity employer. We believe in hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive, people-first culture. We are committed to non-discrimination on any protected basis, or any other basis covered under applicable law.