Duties and Responsibilities
– To organize the work of H.V.A.C. Maintenance team.
– To prepare the detailed operations to be realized on H.V.A.C. installations according to the intervention planning.
– To carry out or delegate preventive and corrective maintenance operations on H.V.A.C. installations according to the intervention planning.
– To intervene promptly on defects in order to minimize production shortages.
– To prepare the installations for maintenance works.
– To ensure proper follow-up of the H.V.A.C. devices by regular visits and readings interpretation.
– To issue intervention reports in the CMMS.
– To follow contractors work and participate in installation commissioning.
– To interpret readings and visit results and report immediately any alteration of H.V.A.C. status.
– To evaluate the personnel placed under his responsibility.
– To participate in the training of electrical technician staff.
– To daily report the executed works.
– To weekly report to his Supervisor.
Duration: 12 months
Working Hours: 10 hours a day x 6 days a week
Starting Date: ASAP