Profile Middle East is a service provider with more than 20 years of experience in the market which specializes in Technical Field and HR Consultancy Services in the Industrial Sector (Oil & Gas, Engineering, Construction, Commissioning) with our focus on the Middle East region and a worldwide presence.
We are currently selecting for HANDLING & LIFTING SUPERINTENDENT
Ref code: CR_2301-100_ Handling & Lifting Superintendent
• Organise, coordinate, and control the execution of handling and lifting activities, both performed by subcontractors and in direct hiring, ensuring the management of the interfaces with all construction disciplines and engineering departments, overseeing the availability of handling, and lifting equipment and verifying that works are correctly carried out in accordance with project documentation and schedule.
Education and Experience
• 15+ years in Oil & Gas field;
• Mechanical Engg. or equivalent
CORE WORK ACTIVITIES
• Promote safe works practices and environmental protection, ensuring that safety and quality standards are respected
• Ensure the fulfilment of the project quality and contractual requirements;
• Set-up time schedule adhering to the time frame allocated to the specific scope of work;
• Coordinate and organise, when in direct hiring, handling, and lifting activities to ensure correct and cost-effective performance, in accordance with the established operating programs, coordinating and controlling the activities performed by the dependent teams;
• Give all information regarding the progress of the work indicating the cause of deviations between the program and the work carried out and propose solutions and/or request instructions to overcome these problems;
• Ensure proper discipline workflow, interfacing with the project (home office and/or site/yard) organization and client;
• Support the resolution of technical problems encountered during the execution of the works;
• Ensure the correct quantities accounts of the works, including updating man-hours and preliminary cost estimates for scope of work changes;
• Ensure the supervision and monitoring of the Handling and Lifting activities performed, subcontracted or in direct hiring. Coordinate human and technical resources, indicating any needs or surplus;
• Assure that execution data are recorded and maintained, during the entire Project life, according to Project Control requirements through the Project Approved tools, in order to allow the gathering of parameters;
• Manage the technical and administrative documentation;
• Create and keep updated the lifting and handling equipment register with all the necessary information: certification, maintenance, colour coding;
• Participate to the definition, agree, and apply critical lifting methodologies out of standard lifting operations as defined by procedures;
• Ensure that lifting activities are covered by lifting plans where applicable;
• Contribute to continuous improvement process through the provision of suggestions regarding methodologies, tools, material management.
Location: Rotterdam factory, Netherlands;
Contract duration: 1 year (extendable);
Starting date: March 2023
Working schedule: 10 hours x 6 days
Salary range: N/A
Profile Middle East is an equal opportunity employer. We believe in hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive, people-first culture. We are committed to non-discrimination on any protected basis, or any other basis covered under applicable law.