– Coordinate and supervise all engineering activities related to Hook-up
– Provide Hook-up expertise during bid phase, project preparatory phases (in home office and in yard), offshore execution phase for all engineering activities related to Hook-up
– Interface with Fabrication (whether internal or external yards) and T&I for scope of work definition and management of carryover works
– Perform technical tasks related with drawings / MTOs / job cards preparation, constructability reviews, study activities, etc.
– Participate into preparation of multi-disciplinary Hook-up procedures
– Prepare marine spread specifications and follow up relevant bids
– Ensure efficient, safe, cost effective marine spread scheduling
– Ensure through dedicated surveys, vessels suitability to perform safely and efficiently support activities for Hook-up campaign, in order to guarantee steady manpower and materials supply on site
Duties and Responsibilities
– Propose engineering solutions aiming at identifying optimised configurations for transportation and installation with available marine spread, minimizing offshore Hook-ups and optimizing construction sequences and methodology at Site
– Provide Hook-up inputs to the engineering reviews (Constructability, 3D model, HAZID, etc.).
– Participate in the execution of the Hook-up engineering, including identification of multidisciplinary Hook-up activities, preparation of Hook-up procedures and assembling of necessary project documentation in disciplines Work Packages
– Liaise with Hook-up Planning and Control Analyst for setting up Hook-up Job Cards based on scope of work and in accordance with the defined plans for construction, installation and commissioning
– Elaborate Hook-up project deliverables list and ensure that documents and procedures are developed and issued accordingly
– Define the preparation of Subcontracts scopes and Technical Bid Evaluations related to Hook-up activities
– Ensure the correct interfaces with other project functions during Hook-up engineering activities
– Collect red mark-up engineering documents at site for final As-Built drawings preparation
– Support Hook-up Manager ensuring the necessary follow-up of Hook-up engineering activities either from Home Office, Yard or Site, including inputs for Job Cards updating as necessary
– Supervise the analysis of Hook-up requirements relevant to Welding, Painting, Coating and Quality Control activities and the implementation of any special requirement, ahead the offshore campaign
– Minimum 10 years of experience in Oil & Gas Industry and/or the same field.
Location: Doha Office, Qatar
Duration: 1 year (extendable)
Working Schedule: 9 hours a day x 5 days a week
Starting Date: ASAP (preferred Candidates currently in Qatar)