Profile Middle East is a service provider with more than 20 years of experience in the market which specializes in Technical Field and HR Consultancy Services in the Industrial Sector (Oil & Gas, Engineering, Construction, Commissioning) with our focus on the Middle East region and a worldwide presence.
We are currently selecting for HOOK-UP MANAGER
Ref code: CC_ 2301-100_Hook-up Manager
• Coordinate and supervise all engineering activities related to Hook-up;
• Provide Hook-up expertise during bid phase, project preparatory phases (in home office and in yard), offshore execution phase for all engineering activities related to Hook-up;
• Interface with Fabrication (whether internal or external yards) and T&I for scope of work definition and management of carryover works;
• Perform technical tasks related with drawings / MTOs / job cards preparation, constructability reviews, study activities, etc.;
• Participate into preparation of multi-disciplinary Hook-up procedures;
• Prepare marine spread specifications and follow up relevant bids;
• Ensure efficient, safe, cost-effective marine spread scheduling;
• Ensure through dedicated surveys, vessels suitability to perform safely and efficiently support activities for Hook-up campaign, in order to guarantee steady manpower and materials supply on site.
Education and Experience
• Mechanical Engineering or equivalent
CORE WORK ACTIVITIES
• Propose engineering solutions aiming at identifying optimised configurations for transportation and installation with available marine spread, minimizing offshore Hook-ups and optimizing construction sequences and methodology at Site;
• Provide Hook-up inputs to the engineering reviews (Constructability, 3D model, HAZID, etc.);
• Participate in the execution of the Hook-up engineering, including identification of multidisciplinary Hook-up activities, preparation of Hook-up procedures and assembling of necessary project documentation in disciplines Work Packages;
• Liaise with Hook-up Planning and Control Analyst for setting up Hook-up Job Cards based on scope of work and in accordance with the defined plans for construction, installation, and commissioning;
• Elaborate Hook-up project deliverables list and ensure that documents and procedures are developed and issued accordingly;
• Define the preparation of Subcontracts scopes and Technical Bid Evaluations related to Hook-up activities;
• Ensure the correct interfaces with other project functions during Hook-up engineering activities;
• Collect red mark-up engineering documents at site for final As-Built drawings preparation;
• Ensuring the necessary follow-up of Hook-up engineering activities either from Home Office, Yard, or Site, including inputs for Job Cards updating as necessary;
• Supervise the analysis of Hook-up requirements relevant to Welding, Painting, Coating and Quality Control activities and the implementation of any special requirement, ahead the offshore campaign.
Location: Doha, Qatar (office);
Contract duration: 2 years
Starting date: ASAP
Working schedule: 10 hours x 6 days
Salary range: N/A
Profile Middle East is an equal opportunity employer. We believe in hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive, people-first culture. We are committed to non-discrimination on any protected basis, or any other basis covered under applicable law.