Duties and Responsibilities:
– Take ownership of Safety, Quality, Schedule and Cost, and influence their positive results.
– Manage Company Hook-up assistance site team(s) for completion of construction activities in accordance with project objectives and priorities.
– Coordinate interfaces and interactions between contractors and other project functional groups.
– Company lead interface with Contractor Site Management (at multiple sites, if applicable).
– Report progress / issues to Sub-Project manager, report to Site Manager with general updates as needed.
– Support Contractor to maximum extent possible to make Contractor successful.
– Responsibility for site safety performance and promoting safety awareness to project team.
– Coordinate input to / review development of contractor’s detailed plans to complete the work.
– Provide liaison with all functional personnel on site regarding planning and implementation of construction and mechanical completion activities.
– Keep management advised of progress, issues, major project developments, and anticipated completion dates for subsequent start-up planning.
– Monitor and appraise Contractor’s performance for quality, schedule, and cost and ensure that appropriate corrective actions are taken if needed.
– Administer the execution of the contract, including interpretations to the contract.
– Coordinate verification of physical progress and completion of work scope in accordance with the contract.
– Ensure lessons learned are being captured and shared by site team.
– Provide input to appraisal process for assigned site personnel.
Duration: 6 months (extendable)
Starting Date: ASAP