Profile Middle East is a service provider with more than 20 years of experience in the market which specializes in Technical Field and HR Consultancy Services in the Industrial Sector (Oil & Gas, Engineering, Construction, Commissioning) with our focus on the Middle East region and a worldwide presence.
We are currently selecting for HSE MANAGER
Ref code: CC_2303_HSE Manager
Responsible for HSE activities in infrastructure projects during Engineering, Construction and Commissioning phase.
Education and Experience
- 10+ years of experience in Oil & Gas / Infrastructures Projects;
- Master’s Degree in Civil, Environmental, HSE or Geotechnical Engineering.
CORE WORK ACTIVITIES
- Issue of fire safety risk assessment according to the fire prevention regulations;
- HSE activities during Bid phase with specific safety risk analysis of projects documentation, economic and technical evaluations in support of tender and procurement office;
- Projects HSE studies and analysis in the infrastructures field from engineering to commissioning phase (knowledge and competence in editing and consulting documents designed in BIM is preferential);
- Issue of local legal register with all the relevant applicable regulations in health and safety;
- Activity of incident investigation after critical events;
- Issue of maintenance program registers and management system procedures to manage the correct maintenance and periodic controls of machinery, equipment and plants (i.g. electrical system, f-gas air conditioning systems, thermal power plants, fire prevention systems, purification plants, etc.);
- Activity of census and classification of pressure equipment, issue of registers of maintenance and periodic checks for pressure equipment or lifting in accordance with EU Pressure Equipment Directive (PED) and local regulations;
- Supports in the control and standards verification in reference to requirements of the ATEX Directive (e.g. for concrete mixing plants, etc.);
- Support in the iter of commissioning and first verification for machineries, equipment and plants by Competent Authorities (i.e. for thermal plants, electrical systems, lifts and hoists) according to local regulations;
- Support in the maintenance and periodical checks of the firefighting system and in the effective retaining of registers of fire-fighting equipment (i.e. fire extinguishers, fire alarm systems, smoke detectors, heat detector, fire hydrant system, fire suppression system, fire doors, emergency and safety signs);
- Effective retaining and management of the safety documentation in case of activities subject to fire prevention control in accordance to local regulations;
- Natural risks analysis (e.g. hydrogeological risk, geomorphological risk, etc.);
- Anthropogenic risk analysis in accordance with the Seveso-III Directive, for the prevention of major accidents involving dangerous substances;
- Safety risk assessment of workplaces in relation to the seismic risk;
- Knowledge of main international standards on HSE management system (ISO 14001 and ISO 45001);
- Knowledge of the main international standards (IMCA, IOGP, GWO, etc.) applicable to Oil and Gas Industry and Renewables.
- Nebosh or Icertosh (Safety personnel);
- First aid;
- Fire Fighting (High Risk);
- Fire Prevention Expert;
- Confined Space (Safety personnel);
- Work at Height (Safety personnel);
- Rope access activities;
- Emergency preparedness;
- LOTO (Lock out Tag out Analysis);
- Behavior Based Safety (B-BS).
Multiple Locations: Abu Dhabi (UAE), Doha (Qatar), Al-Khobar (Saudi Arabia);
Contract duration: 1 year (extendable);
Starting date: April 2023
Working schedule: 10 hours x 6 days
Salary range: N/A
Profile Middle East is an equal opportunity employer. We believe in hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive, people-first culture. We are committed to non-discrimination on any protected basis, or any other basis covered under applicable law.