Profile Middle East is a service provider with more than 20 years of experience in the market which specializes in Technical Field and HR Consultancy Services in the Industrial Sector (Oil & Gas, Engineering, Construction, Commissioning) with our focus on the Middle East region and a worldwide presence.
We are currently selecting for HSE OFFICER
Ref code: CR_2303-100_HSE Officer
• Responsible for providing safety management, advicing, monitoring, reporting, engaging staff in programs that ensure safe practice in the workplace.
Education and Experience
• 10+ years in Oil & Gas Offshore/FPSO projects.
• BSc Environmental Health and Safety Engineering
CORE WORK ACTIVITIES
• Compiling safety programs;
• Practicing safe working techniques;
• Implementing and maintaining health and safety standards;
• Establishing a cordial and professional relationship with employees;
• Maintaining compliance with all safety regulations;
• Conducting regular staff meetings to share best practice techniques;
• Standardizing health and safety in order to remain consistent;
• Identifying hazardous waste and disposing of it correctly;
• Promoting safety initiatives;
• Compiling and maintaining relevant registers to ensure compliance;
• Documenting staff information, minutes of meetings and reporting compiled for management;
• Regularly inspecting equipments.
1st Phase in UAE
Location: Dubai Drydocks, UAE
Contract duration: 4 weeks
Starting date: ASAP
Working schedule: 10 hours x 6 days;
Salary range: N/A
2nd Phase in Ivory Coast
Location: Ivory Coast, offshore platform;
Contract duration: 6 months (extendable);
Starting date: May 2023
Working schedule: 12 hours x 7 days;
Salary range: N/A
Profile Middle East is an equal opportunity employer. We believe in hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive, people-first culture. We are committed to non-discrimination on any protected basis, or any other basis covered under applicable law.