Profile Middle East is a service provider with more than 20 years of experience in the market which specializes in Technical Field and HR Consultancy Services in the Industrial Sector (Oil & Gas, Engineering, Construction, Commissioning) with our focus on the Middle East region and a worldwide presence.
We are currently selecting for HSE SITE MANAGER
Ref code: CR_ 2301-135_HSE Site Manager
• HSE Operational Manager who supports the organization of the construction site in the operational management about and implementation of measures to prevent and protect against risks for workers, the environment, and company assets, in line with current legislation.
• The HSE Operations Manager independently manages the operational aspects, based on strategic lines defined by the site managers.
• We are looking for a local figure who knows well the local legislation and the related institutes with which to relate in cases of inspections and accidents.
Education and Experience
• Experience 10 years in onshore Oil & Gas
• Mechanical Engg. or equivalent
CORE WORK ACTIVITIES
• Developing safety policies.
• Planning effective training for staff members.
• Investigating workplace incidents.
• Analyzing the effectiveness of workplace safety procedures.
• Keeping workplace protocols in alignment with health and safety legislation.
• Hazard identification and control, including:
• Fire & Life Safety
• Accident & Injury Prevention
• Emergency Preparedness
• Ergonomics (ensuring that individuals can use systems comfortably and efficiently)
• Industrial Hygiene (limiting potential hazards to workers)
Location: Abu Dhabi, UAE
Contract duration: 6 months with possible extension
Starting date: April 2023
Working schedule: 10 Hours x 6 Days
Salary range: N/A
Profile Middle East is an equal opportunity employer. We believe in hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive, people-first culture. We are committed to non-discrimination on any protected basis, or any other basis covered under applicable law.