Duties and Responsibilities
– To establish and administer the HSE plan.
– To prepare an evacuation plan in case of serious environmental accident.
– To prepare a containment plan in case of environmental disaster.
– To update and validate the site protection measures in case of accidental H2S leak or air pollution.
– To instruct subcontractors and personnel in HSE work practices.
– To enforces applicable HSE regulations.
– To ensure, through subordinates, compliance with all aspects of the established HSE plan.
– To ensure daily and periodic inspections of jobsites and equipment in accordance with the HSE plan.
– To participate in investigation, to assist in analysing causes of accidents and to make recommendation for corrective and/or preventive actions.
– To issue safety reports and to process all paperwork arising from claims for compensation.
– To participate in all meetings where HSE matters are topics.
– To implement HSE Protection Systems.
– To ensure that activities pertaining to HSE plan are executed.
– To ensure that activities pertaining to HSE manual are executed.
– To ensure that studies to identify, assess and mitigate HSE risk are executed.
– To carry out the “Induction training” for all new employees.
– Implementation of the “risk analysis” procedure for all site activities, this will be made by mean of the “tool box meeting” which will be distributed to all interested personnel.
– To check that equipment are suitable, efficient and in compliance with the HSE standards.
– To request and purchase, with reasonable advance notice, all the HSE material and equipment necessary for the plant.
– To issue the accident report and to inform immediately the Complex Manager.
– To participate in the training of HSE team.
– To carry out or delegate preventive and corrective maintenance operations on HSE equipment according to the intervention planning.
– To organise periodic training activities to keep the personnel efficient and vigil.
– To command and co-ordinate the fire brigade.
– To grant that the hygiene situation is always under control.
– To provide to the personnel the adequate facilities to ensure their hygiene.
Duration: 12 months
Working Hours: 10 hours a day x 6 days a week
Starting Date: ASAP