Profile Middle East is a service provider with more than 20 years of experience in the market which specializes in Technical Field and HR Consultancy Services in the Industrial Sector (Oil & Gas, Engineering, Construction, Commissioning) with our focus on the Middle East region and a worldwide presence.
We are currently selecting for HSE SUPERVISOR
Ref code: CR_2308-148 _ HSE Supervisor.
Ensuring a safe and environmentally responsible work environment for our solar energy projects.
- Developing, implementing, and overseeing comprehensive health, safety, and environmental programs;
- Conducting regular site inspections and risk assessments to identify potential hazards and assess the effectiveness of safety controls;
- Monitoring and evaluating the effectiveness of safety measures, equipment, and procedures, making recommendations for improvements as necessary;
- Coordinating emergency response plans, evacuation procedures, and first aid training to ensure preparedness for potential emergencies;
- Maintaining accurate records of HSE activities, incidents, inspections, training sessions, and compliance reports;
- Managing ISO 14001 and ISO 45001 systems related to site;
- Supporting the HSE Manager in ensuring HSE compliance of the construction site to Company policies, procedures and with Local Regulations;
- Lead incident investigations (if any) and root cause analyses for incidents, accidents, and near misses, providing recommendations for corrective and preventive actions.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree in Health and Safety, Environmental Science;
- 5+ years of experience in Renewable Energies / Photovoltaic projects.
- Job Location: Carcarello, Viterbo (Italy);
- Contract Duration: 1 year;
- Working schedule: 10 hours x 6 days;
- Starting date: September 2023.
Profile Middle East is an equal opportunity employer. We believe in hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive, people-first culture. We are committed to non-discrimination on any protected basis, or any other basis covered under applicable law.