Profile Middle East is a service provider with more than 20 years of experience in the market which specializes in Technical Field and HR Consultancy Services in the Industrial Sector (Oil & Gas, Engineering, Construction, Commissioning) with our focus on the Middle East region and a worldwide presence.
We are currently selecting for HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGER
Ref code: CR_2308-139_Human Resources Manager
Responsible for coordinating all administrative activities related to personnel management. Developing recruitment strategies, implementing systems for managing staff benefits, payroll and behavior and onboarding new employees.
- Managing the staffing process, including recruiting, interviewing, hiring and onboarding.
- Ensuring job descriptions are up to date and compliant with all local, state and federal regulations;
- Developing training materials and performance management programs to ensure employees understand their job responsibilities;
- Creating a compensation strategy for all employees based on market research and pay surveys; keeping the strategy up to date;
- Investigating employee issues and conflicts and brings them to resolution;
- Ensuring the organization’s compliance with local, state and federal regulations;
- Using performance management tools to provide guidance and feedback to team;
- Ensuring all company HR policies are applied consistently;
- Maintaining company organization charts and employee directory;
- Coordinating with management to ensure strategic HR goals are aligned with business initiatives;
- Maintaining HR systems and processes;
- Conducting performance and salary reviews;
- Providing support and guidance to HR staff;
- Analyzing trends in compensation and benefits;
- Designing and implementing employee retention strategies.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources;
- 15+ years of experience in HR with EPC companies.
- Contract Duration: Long term;
- Working schedule: 9 hours x 5 days;
- Job Location: Doha, Qatar;
- Starting date: September 2023.
Profile Middle East is an equal opportunity employer. We believe in hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive, people-first culture. We are committed to non-discrimination on any protected basis, or any other basis covered under applicable law.