Duties and Responsibilities:
- A HVAC engineer also known as a heating, ventilation and air condition systems engineer has to design, test as well as manufacture heating, ventilation and air conditioning systems. They conduct tests on consumption of load and energy and also perform mechanical calculations in order to develop requirements. They have to perform both hands on or administrative tasks.
- They carry out the duty of designing air conditioning system, ventilation as well as heating equipments.
- They test air conditioning system, ventilation as well as heating equipments.
- A HVAC engineer is responsible for conducting test for load and energy consumption
- A HVAC engineer has to perform mechanical calculations and develop the results
- They speak with the supplier and the client about the specifications related their subject.
- It is necessary for a HVAC engineer to have strong analytical as well as problem solving skills.
- They should have a good interpersonal skills.